Thursday 17 April 2014

Pound or Fork?... That's the question.

I don't really know whats my favourite technology object really, but if i wonder on that i would probably think about some object that gives me  a facility to do an activity, an activity on what without that object i can not do the activity. Then comes to my mind some object that i use day by day, like a computer, a refrigerator, a bus, or any tipe of car, or like the drinking water, that is not an object, but is the utilization of the water on the cities, manipulated by mens, so the drinking water would be a technology too. Neverthless, i just don't like any of the objects that i mentioned before, and i think about my favourite activitiy, in what i have to use a technology object, and that's the point!!! Then like an epiphany, descend from the above, from the royal highness of highnesses, the illness, from the vastness of the skies... the foods. I love to eat foods, and if want to eat any food, maybe i will need a fork, or a pound, depending on what i have to eat... That's another history, but that's the central question if i use a fork or a pound. ...Goodbye.


Here i am using the pound, because is the right object to use in the case of eating a gourmet tomato sauce.
All right's reserved for me, and the left's too.


















3 comments:

  1. your photo is so adorable, you looks so handsome!! and i love eating.. come with me to eat hamburguer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice noodles bro greetings from Peñalolén

    your favorite neighbour <3

    ReplyDelete