Thursday 19 June 2014

Blogging Experience

The blogging experience for me has been comfortably, because blogging is simple and i like simple activities, i already have blogged before start blogging for this class, because i need to do a blog for the art class at school. I don't really care about the interest i put on the blog, nor if i like it or not because i do not share the pastime of showing my interests, or anything of my life by internet, because it makes no sense for me.
I think it may helped me to has more flow at english writting and learning, but not so much. The principal reason because it don't helped me a lot is that i already know writting and speaking in english, and i don't know which are the considerations to make me doing this class of English 3, but i like it more than any other class at university actually. Some good things about blogging at english class is that it give more space to create for students, and i think that doing activities with computers and internet are prefered by studens too.

No comments:

Post a Comment