Thursday 5 June 2014

City buses (micros)

Before i wake up, on working days i have to eat something, a breakfast, and then maybe just go to university, or doing something like taking a shower or studying, or an activy to help in my house. Generally when i come to the university, i take a city bus that carry me from my home at Peñalolén to Torre Entel, in that place i descend from the bus and walk to university. All the process may occur at mid-day, and the returning to my home and it occurs during the afternoon, at a half past 7 from Monday toThursday and on Fridays my classes finishes at 6 o'clock, and i can choose what to do, in fact i can always choose what to do, going before the ending of classes to my house or do any other thing i have or i want to do. Nevertheless i usually to do anything i have to take the citybuses, and when i am into the citybus and go to somewhere where i need to take it to get there, i think about the people that sorrounds me, people that need to take buses to get where they need to go, just like me. I take the 516 citybus almost always, because its itinerary is the better to get the center of the city. 516 city bus, began working  last year, i asked to the gobernment to give me a solution plus scholarships for traveling, to going university, and they gave me the 516.


2 comments:

  1. Heeeeey hello Gabo! Invite me to Peñalolein.. you take 516.. i take many buses.. you know the "saying" I serve all the buses :$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ uuuppppppppppppppssssssssssssssssssss



























    ReplyDelete
  2. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD wena dani se sae a mi tambien $:

    ReplyDelete